· Discuss where, when, and to whom you made your presentation. How was it accepted?
· What were the evaluation results? How would you have changed the presentation after reading the evaluations?
· Flott, E. A., & Linden, L. (2016). The clinical learning environment in nursing education: a concept analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72(3), 501-513.
· Xu, J. H. (2016). Toolbox of teaching strategies in nurse education. Chinese Nursing Research, 3(2), 54-57.
· Raymond, C., Profetto-McGrath, J., Myrick, F., & Strean, W. B. (2018). Balancing the seen and unseen: Nurse educator as role model for critical
thinking. Nurse education in practice, 31, 41-47.
REMINDER: INCLUDE a reference for your discussion initial post. The rubric will not allow me to grant any points without a citation and reference; the references on your attached PowerPoint do NOT count to meet this requirement for this discussion board.