- Indicate who your audience is for the Policy Brief: Are you presenting this to local or national decision makers, health professionals, journalists, the general public, or more than one of them?
- Define the problem: Identify a health care policy or healthcare finance issue that can be improved through a change in the policy..
- What is the historical context of the issue?
- What aspects of the issue remain problematic and why?
- In what contexts does this issue exist? What is its scope?
- State the policy: Identify 1–3 specific policy actions that will address the problem.
- Make your case: Using as strong an argument as you can, with supporting evidence, describe the specific policy action(s) you suggest as the best solutions to this issue
- Discuss the Impact: Briefly discuss the implications of taking your suggested policy action, as well as impact of inaction. Discuss pros and cons, consider unintended consequences that may occur and address limitations or potential opposing arguments
https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png admin2018-07-20 17:05:252018-07-20 17:05:25 Briefly discuss the implications of taking your suggested policy action, as well as impact of inaction. Discuss pros and cons, consider unintended consequences that may occur and address limitations or potential opposing arguments
Order A Custom Academic Paper!
Nursingessaytutors.com an online service provider ensuring the deliverance of unparalleled services to college students. You can rely on our professional service to achieve your academic goals.
- Final Case Study and RecommendationsIn this assignment, you will finalize your case study makingrecommendations for needed services and planning for theirimplementation. You will create two documents
- Is there something special about face perception? *Need to include two more sources/peer reviewed articles along with the two I’ve attached!!!*Here is a link of the experiment that was run by the clas
- Consider the following quote by the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, who believed that thought without language was impossible.“The limits of my language are the limits of my life.”For more inform