“Data Classification and Data Handling” Please respond to the following:
- Assess the main policy elements governing data classification and data handling in organizations to ensure that data remain protected at rest and in transit. Describe the methods that organizations can implement to ensure that data remains protected at rest and in transit.
- Determine which areas of the data life cycle are the most challenging to control and explain why (i.e., creation, access, use, transmission, storage, physical transport, and destruction).
“Information Systems Business Risks” Please respond to the following:
- Identify the risks related to information systems and suggest ways to minimize them.
- Describe Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Discuss their roles in information systems.
“Incident Response Team Charter” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that you are part of an organization that has recently formed an incident response team (IRT). You need to draft an initial address to the team members. Respond with your initial address to the team members
the elements of the incident response team charter and the potential challenges that an IRT could encounter.
- Determine the actions of the incident response team that are the most critical in the event of a major incident or disaster.
“Containing and Minimizing Damage during an Incident” Please respond to the following:
- In addition to the incident response team, every member of an organization has a role to play during an incident to mitigate the impact of an incident.
- Describe the critical actions of all employees during a major incident or a disaster.
- Describe the critical actions of management during a major incident or a disaster.
Write ONLY NEEDS 2 pages
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.