Develop a coaching plan for an individual within an organization. Take into consideration the coach, individual, and organization relationship when constructing your plan. Your plan should include:
- Responsibilities of coach and client (consider the logistics of the coaching arrangement, agendas, cell phones, etc.)
- Boundaries of confidentiality you will set as the coach, with the client and organization or other stakeholders (communication in session and out of sessions, meeting time)
- Cost of coaching.
- A clarification of personal and professional goals of the coaching (the desired outcomes of the coaching)
- A timeline to reach the goals of coach and client, including benchmarks for improvement.
- Check-in points, which includes a self-reflection of what is working with the client and what is not working, how to adjust, checking in with the client to see if they feel they are making progress.
- Guidelines for leaving the coaching relationship (reflective questions, future goals, how will they use skills learned).
Use four to six scholarly resources to support your explanations.