Now that your team has a better understanding of the population served by the organization, you need to evaluate how able the organization is to serve the specific health care needs of the population identified in the Windshield Survey assessment.
· Use the Internet and the Capella library to locate at least three academic or professional resources to use in this assessment.
· Follow the same formatting instructions that you used in the Windshield Survey assessment. Your assessment should be done as a report for your team, using APA formatting for in-text citations and references.
In your organizational evaluation, complete the following:
· Describe the primary health concern for a vulnerable or diverse population.
· Explain how the organization currently serves this health care concern. Be sure you include information on how the organization communicates to the population.
· Identify gaps in the health care service provided to the population.
· Explain evidence-based strategies to bridge the gaps in health care service provided to the population.
· Identify any possible barriers to implementing your strategies.
· Include a title page and reference page. The completed assessment should be 3–5 pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
· Reference at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
· Use current APA format for citations and references.
· Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
· Double space.