1. Define a health behavior-related public health issue (problem/opportunity).
2. Research your target audience
3. Plan your campaign goals, objectives and message (see guide below)
1. Translate the problem/opportunity into goals and objectives
2. Align your goals and objectives with target audiences and key messages (prevention or intervention)
3. Consider what you want your audiences to know/think/do.
4. What information/content will compel them to do so?
4. Create a 3-minute video presentation to promote your campaign using screencast-o-matic, vimeo, or imovie.
5. Submit a planning document and video Criteria and Rubric
Problem/opportunity Research on health behavior-related public health issue. Target population identified. 2
Goals/objectives Goals and objectives, key message, described, content outlined. 2
Video Three-minute video presentation to promote your campaign. 6
Social Media Campaign Planning
1. Describe the health behavior-related public health issue.
1. Who does this problem affect?
2. What other health issues are related to this problem.
2. Target population
1. Describe the different populations affected by this issue.
2. Identify a target population able to benefit from your campaign.
3. Create personas of your target population.
4. What potential do they have to change?
3. Define your campaign
1. Identify goals & objectives
2. Align goals with target population
3. Message prevention/intervention
1. What should the audience know?
2. What information will compel the target population?