Curriculum Mode: Report
You will be assessed on the following:
– Introduction- Providing a clear, concise, informative, relevant statement addressing the general back group,
and aim/s of the task (5 marks).
– Procedures- A template will be placed on the unit vUWS site that will provide specific details for the formatting
of this task (5 marks).
– Results – Choose an appropriate presentation style for your data (graph, table). Reference and label accordingly
and present any additional data in the text of this section. Do not interpret data here. Also explain your
calculation methods (10 marks).
– Discussion- Interpret the results and support your comments with academic resources e.g. journal paper (10
– Grammar, spelling, formatting (5 marks).
– References- Correct reference list (No errors, websites, tute or lecture references), in text referencing or reference
list (5 marks).
You will be required to draw upon information provided in lectures and skills or techniques introduced during your
practical participation in a range of movement and skill activities throughout the semester.
regularly for any additional resources related to these movement and skill activities.