Professional Requirements in Psychology
- Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
- Graduate Psychology Discussion Rubric.
As you probably gathered from your exploration in the unit studies, professions in psychology carry a wide range of requirements and responsibilities ranging from professional credentialing, academic preparation, training, licensure, and more. Understanding the full range of requirements for your specialized interests and particular career is essential to ensuring you achieve your vision for contributing to the field of psychology. Use this discussion to clarify the requirements for your particular career path.
In your post, respond to the following questions:
- Do your plans involve any particular license, certification, or other requirements? If so, are there restrictions to that license? For example, do you need to be supervised by a doctoral-level person or by someone with an advanced license?
- Are there particular professional organizations that govern your specialized field?
- What professionals and individuals would be helpful in your professional network to help you clarify these requirements and move forward in your career?
- Explain how the readings in the Sternberg text, Career Paths in Psychology, and information from other sources were helpful for finding out about requirements.
- What remaining questions do you have about the requirements for your career in psychology?
https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png admin2020-12-13 06:27:192020-12-13 06:27:19Lin Discussion1 week 8
Order A Custom Academic Paper!
Nursingessaytutors.com an online service provider ensuring the deliverance of unparalleled services to college students. You can rely on our professional service to achieve your academic goals.
- Final Case Study and RecommendationsIn this assignment, you will finalize your case study makingrecommendations for needed services and planning for theirimplementation. You will create two documents
- Is there something special about face perception? *Need to include two more sources/peer reviewed articles along with the two I’ve attached!!!*Here is a link of the experiment that was run by the clas
- Consider the following quote by the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, who believed that thought without language was impossible.“The limits of my language are the limits of my life.”For more inform