Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid GlandUsing the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.Support your responses with examples.On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template
https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png admin2018-08-09 18:57:182018-08-09 18:57:18o Explain how as you would perform both the anterior and posterior methods of the assessment of the thyroid gland.
o Provided information about a minimum of two health assessment histories =
o Create two health assessment histories, one for a patient with tympanic membrane issues and one for a patient with thyroid gland issues, Be Creative!!
o Explain the possible findings for the tympanic membrane =
o Provide in detail an explanation for the normal and abnormal findings found during the assessment of the tympanic membrane.
o Provide information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods =
o Explain how as you would perform both the anterior and posterior methods of the assessment of the thyroid gland.
o Create a concise note in the SOAP format for both patient’s encountered findings =
o Create two SOAP (Subjective data (Verbal Findings), Objective data (Physical assessment findings), Assessment (this is the possible diagnosis and lab date for your patient), and Plan (Patient plan of care) notes documenting the detailed physical assessment findings from both your created patients.
o Provided information about review laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test =
o Explain the appropriate labs you would order for you created patients and provide the normal levels for each lab.
o Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format =
o Ensure proper APA format. If you need assistance with APA format, please visit the “Academic Resources” section within the classroom, here you will find numerous sources to ensure academic success, including an APA guide.
Order A Custom Academic Paper!
Nursingessaytutors.com an online service provider ensuring the deliverance of unparalleled services to college students. You can rely on our professional service to achieve your academic goals.
- Final Case Study and RecommendationsIn this assignment, you will finalize your case study makingrecommendations for needed services and planning for theirimplementation. You will create two documents
- Is there something special about face perception? *Need to include two more sources/peer reviewed articles along with the two I’ve attached!!!*Here is a link of the experiment that was run by the clas
- Consider the following quote by the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, who believed that thought without language was impossible.“The limits of my language are the limits of my life.”For more inform