- What does the text consider to be the major difference between Skinner and Piaget?
- Briefly contrast Bandura’s view of learning with Skinner’s view.
- Contrast the views of Piaget and Bandura on how children develop.
- Compare the views of Piaget and Vygotsky on school instruction in abstract concepts.
- a) Why did Vygotsky believe the “zone of proximal development” provides a better indication of students’ potential than conventional achievement tests? b) In the evaluation section, the textbook author presents a Rousseauist critique of this concept. Discuss one of the points the authors makes.
- a) Describe Freud’s theory of the Oedipal Crisis and its resolution in the boy and the girl. b) Summarize a major criticism of Freud’s theory of the Oedipus complex (with respect to either the boy or the girl).
No Plagarism. Answer each question seperately. APA format.