Research the functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What are fat-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of fat-soluble vitamins?
- What are water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include speaker notes in paragraph form that detail the implications of each slide. Each slide should contain no more than six bullets, and at most six words per bullet.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image.
The Grading Guide for Fat- and Water-Soluble Vitamins Presentation will be used for this assignment.
If any one can help me have this done by tonight i will give u as many tutor credits you would like just show me once its done and tell me what you desire. this week has been very very stressful for me and i come to find out this presentation was due earlier than expected if anyone could help me out with this it would be very much appreciated.
Importance ofvitamins in our diet Introduction Vitamins are very important in our diet and function to strengthenour immunity. There are two main types of vitamins water solubleand fat-soluble…