PLEASE SEE ATTACHED WORD DOC FOR COMPLETE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT.
- Describe auditory perception phenomena, including frequency/pitch, amplitude/loudness,timbre,direction/localization,motion/tracking (velocity & Doppler effect), and pattern recognition.
- Describe vestibular perception, including orientation and balance
- Describe proprioception, biomechanics and kinesthetics.
- Describe haptic perception, including touch, temperature, pressure and pain.
- Describe olfactory perception
- Discuss best practices for optimal use of the human senses in the design of complex human systems.