Communication Skills in a Group Setting
It is becoming increasingly common for educators to teach concepts by posting educational videos online. For this assignment, you will demonstrate your effective communication skills in the context of a group setting by creating a video script in a Word document that could be used for an educational video. Your audience is a group of graduate students with a limited foundation in psychological research.
Based on your learning and experiences through Weeks 1 to 10 of the course, complete the following tasks to create an engaging, clear, and stimulating script:
- Explain what scientific method is and when it is used.
- Provide an example demonstrating each step of the scientific method.
- Explain all the methods of statistical analysis that are frequently used in advanced psychological research. When would you use each method? How would you determine which method to use?
- Give an example of each method of statistical analysis. How would you interpret the results?
- Explain reliability and validity. Why are they important? In what contexts are you concerned with them? How can they be increased or decreased?
- Discuss the ethical, cultural, and environmental considerations that researchers must consider in the field of psychology. Explain with reasons. What are the potential consequences of not considering them?
Submit a Microsoft Word document with your video script.
Support your responses with relevant examples.
Using APA format, cite any sources you use appropriately throughout the paper and reference on a separate page.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.