Written Assignment: Biology and Technology in the Real World
Addresses course outcomes 1-4:
2. Find at least three information sources related to the topic. You can find assistance with searching for articles at the UMUC Library Subject Guides at http://libguides.umuc.edu/science.
3. Write a 750-1500 word paper, excluding references and title page. You must read the information sources that you find and summarize the information in your own words, addressing each of the questions and expectations for your chosen topic. Extensive quotes from the article are discouraged. Use APA style for citing references, see https://www.umuc.edu/library/libhow/apa_tutorial.cfm
4. Post your assignment to the Assignment folder by the due date listed in the course schedule.
b) Stem cells. Your friend had a spinal cord injury after a bad car accident. The medical team has decided that he is a good candidate for a clinical trial using stem cell therapy. Your friend has not had a biology course since high school, so you decide to write him a letter sharing your knowledge of stem cells. Include in your letter a description of the biology of stem cells and how these cells are unique from other cells. Contrast the different types of stem cells, including pros and cons of each. Explain how stems cells are can be used to treat diseases and injury, with special focus on spinal cord injuries. Conclude with your own opinion.
https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingessaytutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Untitled-1.png admin2018-06-20 17:03:472018-06-20 17:03:47Explain how stems cells are can be used to treat diseases and injury, with special focus on spinal cord injuries.
Order A Custom Academic Paper!
Nursingessaytutors.com an online service provider ensuring the deliverance of unparalleled services to college students. You can rely on our professional service to achieve your academic goals.
- Final Case Study and RecommendationsIn this assignment, you will finalize your case study makingrecommendations for needed services and planning for theirimplementation. You will create two documents
- Is there something special about face perception? *Need to include two more sources/peer reviewed articles along with the two I’ve attached!!!*Here is a link of the experiment that was run by the clas
- Consider the following quote by the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, who believed that thought without language was impossible.“The limits of my language are the limits of my life.”For more inform